Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's in my bag

Or more to the point why is all that in my bag?
I change my bag every day, and each time I try to cull the amount of things I carry with me. It just never happens. Entirely possible I am messing with my shoulder and possibly my spine from oversized bags full of paper. Pictures taken with iPhone, sorry for the dark photos.

I typically only buy leather bags because I tend to overfill my bags, leather ages beautifully & pvc tends to split and break. This bag I purchased for only $2 from an op shop and I think that it might have been a camera bag. Lots of compartments and padded inside. It is however PVC and I can see there are splits on the handle already. Boo.
Looking forward to seeing what the other LEP members are carrying around  ^_^








1. Without fail I always carry: wallet, ipad mini, journal, two different pens sets, overstuffed beauty case filled with pens & markers, notepads, zip up folder of letters, stamp, coin purse, washi tape, lip balm, iPhone 5 & keys (not pictured) and travel toothbrush.
2.  PVC bag of awesome
3. Three notepads and pencils for lettering.
4. Beauty pencil case and folder full of letters received, replies in progress, and blank envelopes for mail art.
5. Pen sets for art

6 comments:

  1. Are you sure that isn't whats in my bag?! LOL I swear my list is almost exactly the same and I have the same issue with non leather purses!!! The handles always start coming off a month or two down the road, I love Fossil bags even though they are expensive because I haven't been able to break one yet! But I'm trying to be vegan now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As if to prove a point, the damn bag broke today!
      Booooo
      If you are up for another penpal I am happy to write you long letters sooking about crap bags :P

      Delete
  2. U have a very cute blog Samantha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica. I am still working on it though :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my, you seem to have filled your bag with pretty and usable items!
    I just tuck stuff in my bag when I think I will need it during the day (or don't know where else to put it), and then I forget to take them out again xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you definitely are a penpal superhero! Love it!

    ReplyDelete